Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Have Your Children Settled Into The New School Year? ...

Wow, this is such a busy and exciting time of year.  Some children are experiencing school for the first time and others are returning to another fun filled productive year.  After the long summer holiday break, it comes as a bit of a shock to the system, I know my boys and myself included were somewhat tired by the weeks end.  How many books do I need to cover?  My, how you and your brother have GROWN over the holidays! Even though you may have a very organised home, there always seems to be a few unexpected happenings.  Today, I'm meeting another teacher for the first time, so I'd best be off, don't want to turn up late.  Let me know how you and your children have settled in, I'd be happy to share some tips along the way, that make transition a little more gentle for all.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment